" AD VITAM PARAMUS " is Green Meadows School motto. Translated into English it means," We are preparing for life"
In keeping with our motto we prepare our students for integration into society
· By teaching them to enhance self- esteem and the ability to value each person's own worth through a happy, caring and enriching, secure environment.
· We develop the natural curiosity that children exhibit about themselves and their world and use it to foster positive attitudes to learning.
· Also develop each individual to his/her potential through offering a wide range of high quality experience.
· Develop social awareness, group responsibility and empathy through the social context of learning.
· Provide first â€“ hand experiences which enable children to acquire concepts and skills which will help them to understand themselves, their culture and the world in which they live.
· Develop children's imagination and creativity by offering a wide range of experience.
GMS is committed to look after each and every child's holistic welfare and promote health conscious environment. We provide a broad, balanced and differentiated curriculum for all children in keeping with the requirements of CBSE education policies.
A lot of emphasis are placed on developing positive relationships between home, school and the community. Green Meadows has an open door policy where parents find it easy to communicate with the teachers, principal and the Management.
“We strive to empower our students with the academic and social skills necessary to become responsible, respectful and dignified citizens wherever they may choose to live, for after all, we are preparing them for life”.
- Green Meadows School
165/166 Arrias Vaddo,
Nagoa, Bardez, Goa
India - 403518
Monday to Friday: 9.00am to 3.00pm
School operating time:
8.30am to 3.30pm